Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ornaments for my older nieces...

Hi Everyone,

Now that my nieces have seen the ornament that I created for my youngest niece they've asked for their own. Here are the ones that I've made for them.

One thing that might not be obvious is the one on the left has a lip ring. My oldest niece has been experimenting with piercings and tattoos and currently has a lip ring, much to the consternation of several family members. She's planning on giving it up soon so this will be a reminder of who she once was.

That's the last of the gingerbread ornaments for now. I have a couple of other ornaments that aren't gingerbread that I'll be posting later.

Cheers,

Sandy

1 comment:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

What cute ornaments Sandy! Love the lip ring! Probably the only gingerbread ornament out there, with one. She will love it!