Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More Bottles from Mom

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd take a minute and post a photo of Bottles of Hope that Mom did and that we proudly put on display at Morrisburg. Turns out that Mom's pasta machine was defective while making these and she did these all with something that would make most of us give up in frustration. She still calls herself a beginner but many women disputed that.

The roses on the left in the picture are some that she made for me while at Morrisburg. I will take them to my office and display them proudly.

Three of the bottles (the two in back and the one with the fan in front on the right) were made by Louise. Mom and Louise agreed to trade and keep one as a memento of the event. It was nice having Mom get to meet Louise since when Mom was first starting with the bottles we spent over an hour perusing Louise's amazing bottles.

One Morrisburg entry down, so many more to go.

Cheers,

Sandy

No comments: