Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My rainbow colours

Your rainbow is strongly shaded violet and white.

 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a creative person. You appreciate quiet moments. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it. People depend on you to make them feel secure.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.


Hi Everyone,

I found this at Sharon's blog that I stumbled across a while back and have been dedicated to ever since. If any of you or your loved ones suffer from infertility or have had miscarriages, please check her blog out. She offers insight and a no holds barred approach into what can be a very dreary and devastating process.

Anyhow, I have to give Sharon's blog credit for me finding out my rainbow colours. I took the quiz and these were my results. I do like the description though I'm not sure that patient is the word that I would use for myself and I still haven't mastered sanding or drilling holes through beads to my taste.

But others comment that they have no patience for caning and I can cane all day so maybe it's partially true.

I normally don't post these things, but since it said I was artistic I thought it relevant to the blog since maybe there's some truth to this.

Anyhow, to find out your rainbow colours, click http://spacefem.com/quizzes/rainbow/. Feel free to post comments on what your rainbow description is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice comments Sandy!
Your rainbow is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

My rainbow is greens and browns. It's funny the description was pretty good... Almost me exactly, but the colors they put in my rainbow are not what I would choose for myself! It was fun to take this test Sandy!