Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Ornaments



Hi Everyone,

This is a late posting - it was a rather hectic Christmas season with me working overtime right up until I found out that my father had had a heart attack and then scrambling trying to get flights to California during all the snow storms the week before Christmas. Fortunately Dad is OK and we had a nice time in California even if it didn't get above 16C the whole time we were there.

Anyhow, here are the ornaments that I made for the Clayamies ornament swap. I used the faux cloisonne technique that Jacey taught us earlier this year for the fronts. The backs were remnants from the Casablanca beads that I had made a while ago. Overall I was pretty happy with them and there's probably about 1.5 hours per ornament.



Cheers,

Sandy

No comments: