Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One World One Heart 2011



Hi Everyone,

I've been participating in the One World One Heart event for the last two years. I'm both happy and sad to say that the event will be happening in 2011. I'm happy to participate but sad that this will be the last year.

For those that aren't aware, Lisa, the Whimsical Bohemian started this project years ago as a way for bloggers to get to know each other. Door prizes are offered by each of the bloggers to random winners. Last year there were over 900 participants. It's an amazing effort and kudos to Lisa for the monstrous organization that it must take and I can certainly see why she would make this year the last year.

Anyhow, the door prize for my blog will be posted on January 30, as well as for all the other bloggers.

All bloggers are allowed to enter. You can read about the rules at the link above. If you're at all interested please do let her know and let's make this final year the greatest ever.

I'm excited but need to figure out what I'm making.

Cheers,

Sandy

No comments: