Monday, November 22, 2010

A pair of earrings...


Hi All,

Months ago I promised Fiona I would make her a pair of earrings. I made these but was never really happy with them and decided that they weren't good enough to send to Fiona. They've been sitting on my work bench and I've been wondering what to do with them. I kept hoping for additional inspiration but it never came. They just never looked quite right, something was missing, or there was too much... I'm not sure.

Tiffany was over the other day and watched as I tried to clean up my room. I handed these to her and asked "what do you think?". She loved them - so they're hers now.

Anyhow, I'm back into claying a bit more so I should have more postings in the near future.

Cheers,

Sandy

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Oh they would have been perfect! I could never decide what to send you either. But let's do a Christmas package for each other. Any colour preference?