Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A tin for a friend


Hi Everyone,

I know I haven't been blogging much - blame it on a number of things including my husband having usurped the computer to start his own business. But now I have a shiny new laptop and it should get easier if I can stop my addiction to Frontierville (another contributing factor).

A couple of weeks ago I had a reunion with one of my favourite professors from university. It's been almost 25 years since we last saw each other which is making me feel a bit old considering that we've now got employees at work with university degrees that are younger than that. She's somewhat artistic so I thought I would give her a tin that I covered with some of the canes that I've been making.

I'm really happy with this tin and Sue enjoyed it. We had a great time seeing each other again. I love it that some friendships endure the test of time and this friendship appears to be no exception.

Cheers,

Sandy

1 comment:

Louise said...

Missed your work and comments during all that time