Sunday, September 26, 2010

A photo reducing tool

Hi All,

I haven't been claying the last while for various reasons so I'm very delinquent on my blog postings.

I thought I would quickly mention one of my new favourite software programs. It's called Fast Image Resizer and it's free. It's a very fast way to resize your photographs, which is always a bit of a pain. You call it up, it opens a window, you tell it how big you want your photos, then drag your photos to the window, and presto, new resized images. It's even smart enough to create a new folder that says smaller images, so you don't have to worry about losing your old stuff. It's very easy to install and hard to go wrong.

You can read about it here, with a link for the download: http://download.cnet.com/Fast-Image-Resizer/3000-12511_4-10655681.html

We have a guild meeting today so perhaps that will give me some oomph to help clean things up in my hobby room and get the creative spirit alive again.

Cheers,

Sandy

No comments: