Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sandra McCaw's DVD is here!



I watched it last night and can hardly wait to try the techniques! The DVD is 85 minutes long and definitely requires more than one viewing. I think that experienced caners would pick up a few tips and I know that I had several "aha!" moments. I will have to watch it a couple of more times.

It's much more technical and precise than Judy Belcher's technique and I would think that making the cane would probably take a couple of hours the first time.

I doubt that I'll have time to try it this week but I do want to play with it and bring it into my project. I consider the video a good buy.

Here's another photo from her site which you can find here.

Next up, packing for Morrisburg - a three day clay weekend.

Cheers,

Sandy

1 comment:

Sally Kneidel, PhD said...

Hi Sandy
You left a comment on my blog Veggie Revolution asking about how to get in touch with Dr. John the bat scientist. If you want to send me your email address, I'll ask Sadie to email his contact info to you. Put Dr. John bat scientist in the subject heading. My email address is skneidel@earthlink.net.
Sally K.