Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Translator Button!

Hello Everyone,

By looking at my site statistics I know that I get visitors from all over the world. I noticed on Bounette's blog that she's got a translator button so I decided to add one of my own. It's on the left.

I took a quick look at the French and Spanish translation and, while not perfect, at least give a sense on what I'm trying to say. I would imagine that the translator errors are as interesting in other languages as they are when I play with the translators from other languages into English.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested in adding their own Google Translator Button, you can go here:

http://translate.google.com/translate_tools?hl=en

For people that use blogger.com, you have to go into "Template" and then add a page element and choose the correct page element.

Enjoy!

Sandy

1 comment:

June (planetjune) said...

This is great! I've noticed I get a lot of people translating my pages into French and Spanish, so I'm sure they will find it useful. Thanks for the link!