Friday, September 14, 2007

For those looking for a smile - Louise's Blog

Hello Everyone,

It'll be a few days before I get any more claying done so I thought I'd point you in the direction of a friend's blog, Louise from Montreal.

I had the pleasure of meeting her a couple of years ago at Morrisburg (an annual joint three day clay session between the Montreal Guild and the Southern Ontario Polymer Clay Guild) and we've kept in touch and formed a mutual admiration for each other. She does some amazing cane work as you can see if you look at the figure on the right in the first photo under her Sep 5 entry. The skeleton costume is a cane!!


Her blog is in French so it may be a challenge for some to read it, but her photos are wonderful. You can also get the page translated using http://babelfish.altavista.com/, make sure to translate the page from French to English. It's a bit like reading a translation of a translation but it's quite charming to read with its stilted words.




The smile comes in from looking at photos of her creations, particularly her Bottles of Hope.

The photos posted on this blog are from her Bottles of Hope photo album "Bouteilles" which you can find by scrolling down the right side of her blog to her photo albums. I love the charm and artistry that goes into her creations. I'm sure that the recipients of her bottles are able to smile when they look at them.

Hope you enjoy them!

Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merci Sandy,
I never thought to see my bottles on another blog than mine.