Sunday, October 18, 2009

A pair of earrings...


Hi Everyone,

I've been playing around a bit with the dichro slide paper. Here are a pair of earrings that I made yesterday. First I crackled some black clay with red foil (which changes colour a bit when a heat gun is applied), then pressed into one of Bev's stamps that isn't publicly available yet. Set it into some silver bracelet links that I bought at Walmart and filled with liquid clay.

Cut out a small piece of the warm colour block pattern dichro slide paper. Put it on the earring after a few layers of liquid clay, and then filled with more liquid clay.

Presto, earrings.

I like them.

I'm not sure how I feel about the dichro slide paper. I have a couple of other pairs of earrings that I've made that I'll post later.

Cheers,

Sandy

No comments: