Tuesday, October 14, 2008

If you're in the Toronto area, come meet Shades of Clay this weekend

Hi Everyone,

I've made it no secret that my favourite clay store is the online store http://shadesofclay.com/. It's run by our guild's past president, Marg Scott. Here's your opportunity to meet Marg and to peruse her supplies in person if you're in the Toronto area this weekend.

This coming weekend Marg (and her store) will be at the CreativFestival in Toronto. This annual event covers 200,000sq' of vendors, exhibitions, demos, book signings, make 'n takes, fashion shows and so much more. There are over 300 workshops held in conjuction with the festival. Workshops start October 15th; vendor sale starts October 17th and runs through to the 19th.

Along with many other guild members I'll be helping out at her booth. I'll be there on Sunday. While this may make me sound generous, it's not. I'm getting the better end of the deal as far as I'm concerned because she's paying booth staff with store credit! I think I've already spent my credit several times over in my head.

So come out and meet Marg and maybe meet some of the Southern Ontario Polymer Clay guild members (and maybe join the guild).

You can get more information here: http://shadesofclay.com/Articles/more/CreativFestival.html

Cheers,

Sandy

4 comments:

Beadcomber said...

I sure wish I could 'pop in' to say hello and to shop, shop, shop! Marg's website is awesome though, I have plenty of things on my Christmas wish list, lol. Have fun and success at the show!

Anonymous said...

Was at the show on Friday (took classes with Lisa Pavelka and Donna Kato) and then 'worked' at Marg's booth on Sat. While I was 'working' I got to see all the cool new stuff. TONS OF NEW STUFF!! (which Marg says will be up on the web soon!).
Wonderful time.. not sure I saw everything to see at the show but that's ok, cheaper on the pocket book.
Make sure you check out Marg's booth for sure..
Gail

Virginie Dufour ... fimodevivi@gmail.com said...

unfortunately, I'm not there ... must be nice to see Marg Scott !!

Beadcomber said...

Me again Sandy....
I was tagged today and now tagged you on my blog. Guess you're it! lol