Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Finished Earrings

Hi Everyone,

I just thought I'd take a couple of minutes to post photos of the finished earrings. The blue ones have square sodalite beads attached to them. I haven't worn them yet. If you look closely on the glass of the blue ones you can see where I acid etched the surface.

The green ones I wore to work the other day and I loved the swingy feel they had against my neck. As I was browsing through my bead collection I came across the perfect round beads to accent the clay.


The stamps on the back, are, of course, from Bev's stamp collection. The blue stamp is one that was made from a doodle of a clayer's friend at a conference. The writing stamp is one that I had made for me and is my wedding ceremony.

I'm still interested in playing with the technique. I'll post more as I go.

Cheers,

Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! nice work!