Sunday, June 8, 2008

Some things make me smile...

Hi Everyone,

This is just a short post that I can't take credit for. In case you're not a regular of the francophone blogs, here's a photo of Vivi's latest accidental creation. I think we can all relate to having these types of moments, whether it's turning the toaster oven to 375 instead of 275 or forgetting to put the lid on something prior to shaking.

Can you imagine? This could so easily be me...I'd be sitting in some other room, starting to smell the bread baking, thinking how wonderful it would be in a few minutes to have a freshly baked croissant, maybe even making a cup of hot chocolate...only to open up the oven to that! It sure would turn the mood around, but in a fun way after the initial shock wore off.

Vivi's website is a wonderful mix of clay, photos of life things, and whimsy. Check her out at http://fimodevivi.canalblog.com/.

Enjoy. I'm going to go rummage in the kitchen for something that looks as tasty as these do.

Cheers,

Sandy

1 comment:

Virginie Dufour ... fimodevivi@gmail.com said...

oh, my dear Sandy !! thank you for this post !!
yes, you're right ... well, I hope you are ... because I hope I'm not the only one who can forget the breakfast like I did !!!
at least, it was tasty ... but a little difficult to get out of the metal thing !!! LOL !!