Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My New Favourite Food Website

Hi Everyone, 

I discovered foodgawker.com through my friend Diane Boivin yesterday.  I hadn't spoken with Diane in a while but e-mailed her to let her know that I was impressed that she was famous because she was mentioned on Polymer Clay Daily here.  That started up a conversation, in which she agreed to continue to talk to me since I had also been mentioned on Polymer Clay Daily.

She asked if I were a member of Pinterest.

I'd never heard of Pinterest but signed up because it looked interesting.  I spent a few happy moments browsing Diane's Pinterest site until I discovered foodgawker.  And then I lost a couple of hours as I scanned through the the selections.  I became a foodgawker addict and posted several recipes to friends' Facebook walls that I thought would appeal to them.  I've also forwarded on the link to several friends here at work and sighs of pleasure can be heard from the cubicles.

I'm not sure on the protocol on posting pictures from foodgawker so I'll leave it to you to explore.  It's definitely worth a visit.

Here's the link - http://foodgawker.com/.

Enjoy.  I sure am.

Sandy








1 comment:

Marlene Brady said...

I love Pinterest for the polymer clay and beading and crocheting, etc. but this website you posted is now a favorite also! I too have forwarded it to several friends. What a nice holiday gift you took the time to give us. Thank you. -Marlene