Thursday, February 17, 2011

And the winners are....



The three winners are:

1. Belinda
2 Dom's Little Shop
3. Leslie H

I'll be contacting them and asking them to provide details on what colours they would like.

I've also decided not to limit my BOH to 100, if I can get to all 150 people, I will.

I had a lot of fun visiting all of the blogs. I was most drawn to glasswork, photography, and, of course, others that were making earrings. But everyone had beautiful gifts to offer and it was a treat to see them. I've made some new friends and have bookmarked blogs that I'd like to visit again.

I'm looking forward to next year's festival, which will be slightly different, but will have many of the same participants.

Thanks to all who stopped by and congratulations to the winners.

Cheers,

Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muito bom esse blóg!